About the role
As the Content Writer for Accugile, you will be responsible for content generation, management, and distribution to drive awareness of the company brand and to drive inbound traffic through organic sources. Utilizing a combination of marketing ideas and content writing, you will create, moderate, optimize and distribute content that attracts attention and helps establish Accugile as a trusted brand.
You will be part of the marketing team to drive the development of a wide range of content such as infographics, whitepapers, videos, webinars, emails, newsletters, landing pages, print collateral and more. Your content will help acquire new leads, educate prospects, win new business, upsell and cross-sell solutions, and win loyalty from customers.
- In alignment with business objectives, write content about a variety of topics for multiple platforms (blogs, white papers, web content, social media content, collateral, email campaign, and presentations)
- Ability to turn around copy quickly and manage the editing and approval process
- Accountable for content development from start to finish – including rounds of revision
- Create concise headlines and body copy to engage the intended audience and capture and keep the attention of readers
- Edit and proofread owned and contributed content for accuracy, organization, grammar, mechanics, spelling and cohesion with brand voice
- Work with marketing strategy, demand generation and creative teams on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns.
- Analyze and report on engagement and metrics to the broader Marketing organization
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
Social Media Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day activities around all Social Media for the assigned brands.
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Maintain blogs by soliciting content from the brand team as well as submitting blog content for approval to the brand manager. Blog posts should be added weekly at a minimum.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts
- Writing, editing, publishing, uploading images and promoting content
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content
- Solicit the interaction with third party bloggers to feature and include our branded products in their blog posts.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years’ professional writing experience including SEO and internet content writing
- Strong writing skills: 99% of the position is writing. It’s important the work you deliver is well written, clear and error-free.
- A demonstrated ability to write concise and compelling content for diverse audiences and diverse platforms
- Expertise in writing for all digital mediums including websites, social channels, email, print.
- Exceptional ability to write in different voices and personalities – ranging from less formal, witty and compelling content for social media, blogs and email to more formal, data-driven language for thought leadership and research reports.
- Strong editing and proofing ability.
When a company is growing and expanding rapidly it can be hard to balance adding or throwing people at it or having better systems. We would rather collect a team that can build and manage systems with less people.
We love what we do and we are focused on achieving the BEST results for our clients. We have a small team and we’re growing fast. This is a great opportunity for the right person to come on board, have a tremendous impact and grow with us. The right person could be with us forever and move up as the opportunity becomes available.